Here are some skin care tips to help you look your best:
- Start with Clean Skin. Clean skin is the best base for your skin care routine. Forget using bar soap—it is too harsh for your face. Use a gentle, natural ingredient-based cleanser free of artificial fragrances, harmful surfactants/detergents or harsh chemicals like our YOUTH Luminous Gel Oil Cleanser. After using a cleanser, follow with a toner, like our YOUTH® Perfecting Skin Toner, to deep clean your pores, hydrate, exfoliate, nourish, and remove any last traces of grime. Be sure to follow with a serum to help regenerate skin cells daily and a moisturizing SPF to hydrate and protect your skin all day long. Try our YOUTH Activating Serum plus YOUTH Age Defense Mineral Moisturizer (Day) and YOUTH Advanced Renewal Night Cream (Night).
- Perfect Your Complexion. Foundations can be thick and heavy. You can streamline your daily routine by using a BB cream as your foundation, like our YOUTH Activating BB Cream, a tinted treatment product that evens, corrects, hydrates, nourishes, and protects skin. It also provides SPF 30 sun protection. A BB Cream can be a fantastic time-saver as it provides multiple benefits in one simple step.
- Dark Circles First Aid. Nothing makes you look more tired than dark circles under your eyes. First make sure you are getting enough sleep. If you need help with sleep, reach for a natural solution to help ensure good sleep. To make dark circles less visible, prepare your under-eye area with hydrating cream and then use a lighter shade of our YOUTH Activating BB Cream than you would use on the rest of your face.
- Make Your Lips Stand Out. Use gloss for a shiny, healthy look.
- Pay Attention to Problem Areas. YOUTH Radiance C+E Capsules help to reduce the appearance of dark spots, discoloration, and fine lines and wrinkles.
- Your Skin Needs Nourishment. There are three agents of destruction attacking your skin as you age: loss of collagen, loss of moisture, and the slowing turnover of skin. You can help reduce their effects with antioxidants, nutritional collagen support, and vitamins and minerals that help encourage turnover found in our YOUTH collection.
And the last tip? Don’t forget your overall health.
Nothing does better for your skin than great health. Eat as many veggies as you can; drink lots of water; and avoid processed foods, trans-fats, and too much sugar. Drink in moderation and stay away from recreational drugs and cigarettes.
For more tips on skincare, Subscribe to Naturally.