Shaklee Cares® is a program that supports our mission to build better health for people and our planet. We do this by strengthening our global community through volunteering and charitable giving in times of disaster and great need. Now more than ever, we’re working to support our first responders on the front lines of the coronavirus pandemic with the wellness essentials they want and need. Find out how you can support your local community and partner with Shaklee Cares to provide these essentials to the First Responders of this COVID-19 crisis.
Our Shaklee Family has continuously inspired us through the years with their generous spirit toward others in everything that they do. Together with Shaklee Cares, since 1992, thousands of hours of volunteer time and millions of dollars in cash and product donations have been given to help Shaklee Family Members and their communities rebuild in the aftermath of natural disaster.
But Shaklee Cares doesn’t work without the help and support of people just like you. When natural disasters strike, it is the Shaklee Family located in or close to the affected areas who are best suited to assess what Shaklee Cares product packs are needed and how to distribute them to the people who need them most. The best part – if anyone has questions about Shaklee products or Shaklee Cares – there is no one better suited to provide this information, and a hug, than a Shaklee distributor.
To Request Shaklee Cares Assistance:
Please email your completed form to Shaklee Cares, email@example.com.
Or, mail to Shaklee Corporation, P-209, 4747 Willow Road, Pleasanton, CA, 94588.
Please note that we allow only one active applicant account per household.
For additional support, apply for a Shaklee Cares Disaster Relief Grant:
How Can You Donate to Shaklee Cares?
Shaklee Family Members and others may donate in a variety of ways:
Check or Money Order
Please send to:
4747 Willow Road
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Donate securely via PayPal
Shaklee members may also donate a Relief Pack
There are 5 packs and each either provides convenient and nutritious products, or environmentally friendly cleaning products.
You cannot order your Shaklee Cares® donation pack with your other products—you will need to submit a separate order for your donation of packs. This ordering process allows for Shaklee Cares to calculate your donation separately for tax purposes, and also will designate the pack donation to go directly into inventory for Shaklee Cares relief efforts.
You will receive PV on your donation, and you will receive a tax donation letter each year you make a donation. All donations are tax deductible to the extent allowable by law.
What has Shaklee Cares been up to?
Well, a lot, actually. Here are just a few examples of the recent ways Shaklee Cares, together with our caring Shaklee Family, was able to help those in need.
Shaklee Cares Outreach 2020
- Coronavirus Pandemic First Responders:
- Hackensack Medical Center, Paterson, NJ
- Police first responders in Paterson, NJ
- Tikkun Worldwide Charity
- Karmanos Cancer Institute at Mclaren Flint, MI
- Covenant Hospital, MI
- Mayo Clinic, MN
- Nashville Tornadoes
- College Side Church of Christ – Cookeville, TN
- Murfreesboro, TN
- McGruder Family Center, Nashville, TN
- Australian Bushfires
- Puerto Rico Earthquakes
Shaklee Cares Outreach 2019
- Earthquake in Southern Philippines
- Dallas, Texas Tornado
- Hurricane Dorian – Bahamas
Shaklee Cares Outreach 2018
- Camp Fire (Northern California: Paradise, Magalia, Concow
- Hurricane Michael: Dothan, AL, Santa Rosa Beach, FL, Blountstown, FL
- Hurricane Florence (North Carolina): Hampstead, Wilmington, Huntersville, Laurinburg, Shallotte, Fayetteville, New Bern, Leland, Jacksonville
- Hawaii Volcanoes: Kailua Kona
- Tornadoes (Virginia): Forest, Lynchburg
- Mudslides (Southern California): Carpinteria
Shaklee Cares Outreach 2017
- Thomas Fire (Southern California): Santa Barbara, Carpinteria
- Tubbs Fire (Northern California): Santa Rosa
- Hurricane Maria (Puerto Rico): San Juan, Juana Diaz
- Hurricane Irma (Florida): Miami, Sugarloaf Key, Ormond Beach, Flagler Beach
- Hurricane Harvey (Texas): Webster, Pearland, Houston, Cypress, Humble, Beaumont, Deer Park, The Woodlands, Friendswood, Kingwood, LaPorte, Spring, Dickinson, Austin, Meadows Place, Sugar Land, Santa Fe, Conroe, Katy, Missouri City, League City
- Gurnee, IL – Flooding
- Memphis, TN – Wind storms
Shaklee Cares Outreach 2016
- Louisiana – 1,000 Year Flooding: Denham Springs, Abita Springs, Mandeville, Baton Rouge, Lafayette, Covington, Broussard, Destrehan, Walker
- Bealeton, VA
- Madison, MO
- Tennessee Wildfires
- Hurricane Matthew
- Iowa Flooding
- Pine Bluffs, WY – Thunderstorms
- West Virginia – 1,000 Year Flood
- Texas Flooding – Tyler, Beaumont, Houston, Lantana and Bellaire
- North Texas Tornados
- Anacoco, Louisiana Flooding
- Imperial, Missouri Flooding
Shaklee Cares Outreach 2015
- 1,000 year Flood – South Carolina
- The Valley Fire, Middletown, CA
- Texas Wildfires and Flooding
- Fairdale, IL Tornadoes
- Earthquake in Nepal
Shaklee Cares Outreach 2014
- Oso WA Mudslide
- Pensacola, FL Flooding
- Pulaski County Missouri Flooding
Shaklee Cares Outreach 2013
- West Texas Fertilizer Explosion
- Moore Oklahoma F5 Tornado
- Typhoon Haiyan, Philippines
- Boulder County Colorado Massive Flooding
- Colorado Wildfires
- Hurricane Sandy
Shaklee Cares Outreach 2012
- Colorado Wildfires
- Live Oak Florida Flooding
- Duluth Minnesota Flooding
- Osgood Indiana Tornado
- Hurricane Sandy Eastern Border
Shaklee Cares Outreach 2011
- Alabama Tuscaloosa-Birmingham Tornado
- Great East Japan Earthquake and Tsunami
These represent only some of the major Shaklee Cares outreach efforts; however, Shaklee Cares also responds to help individuals and families who’ve experienced loss due to fire or isolated floods. We appreciate your continued and faithful support of Shaklee Cares.
Contact Shaklee Cares
Please direct all further inquiries regarding
donations and Shaklee Cares activities to:
Shaklee Cares, P-209, 4747 Willow Rd., Pleasanton, CA 94588
Shaklee Cares is a publicly supported, 501(c)(3) nonprofit, tax-exempt organization committed to helping people directly affected by natural disasters and emergencies. By using grassroots citizen groups working in impacted areas, Shaklee Cares has provided thousands of volunteer hours and millions of dollars in cash and product donations to help communities rebuild.