Our delicious Elderberry Life Shake™ Soy Protein is here for a limited time! Here are a few easy recipes to get your creativity flowing with this fun seasonal flavor.
Elderberry Protein Bars or Bites
- 1 cup organic nut butter of choice
- ½ cup honey
- 1 cup Elderberry Life Shake Soy Protein
- 1 cup Old Fashioned Rolled Oats
- Optional (feel free to leave the following out or add any of these into the mixture or drizzle on top): chocolate chips, ground flaxseed, unsalted sunflower seeds, coconut flakes
- Mix nut butter and honey together in a large bowl or electric mixer.
- Add Elderberry Life Shake and Rolled Oats into mixture. Mix well.
- Pour into 11×9 pan for bars or roll into 1” balls and place on a flat pan. Chill in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours. If making bars, cut into squares.
Elderberry Smoothie Bowl
- 2 scoops Elderberry Life Shake Soy Protein
- 1 cup water or milk of choice
- 1 small banana
- Toppings to choose from: dark chocolate chips, pumpkin seeds, blueberries, almonds, hemp seeds, sunflower seeds, drizzle of honey
- Mix protein powder, liquid and banana in blender until smooth.
- Pour into a bowl and top with your choice of toppings.
Elderberry Pumpkin Nut Butter
- 1.5 scoops Elderberry Soy Protein Life Shake
- 1/3 cup warm Nut Butter of choice
- 1/3 cup 100% Pure Pumpkin
- ½ tbsp Honey
- Add ingredients in a food processor or blender and process until smooth. Put mixture in a container and put in the fridge for at least 1 hour to set. Enjoy on crackers or fruit.
Elderberry Protein Pancakes
- 3 scoops Elderberry Life Shake Soy Protein
- 2 eggs or flax eggs
- 2 bananas
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Optional: blueberries, dark chocolate chips, nut butter
- Add bananas to blender and blend on low until broken down but not completely smooth.
- Add the eggs or flax eggs, protein powder, and cinnamon and blend on low until smooth.
- Heat a non-stick pan over medium-low and heat oil of choice.
- Add ¼ cup of batter and drop any optional fruits or chocolate into the pancake. When the pancake starts to bubble flip over.
- Repeat with the rest of the batter.
- Enjoy with organic pure maple syrup or nut butter of choice.
We love seeing how you guys are using our new Life Shake flavor, don’t forget to tag us on social!