It’s National Pancake Day! And to celebrate, we wanted to share with you a healthy pancake recipe with a fall twist! All you need are a few ingredients and some of our seasonal Pumpkin Turmeric Spice Life Shake™.
Servings: 6 pancakes
- 1 scoop Pumpkin Turmeric Spice Life Shake™
- ½ cup pumpkin purée
- ½ tsp. baking powder
- 2 large egg whites
- ½ cup old fashioned oats
- ½ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 Tbsp. sugar or sweetener of choice (optional)
- Combine all ingredients in a blender or mixer and mix until smooth.
- Heat a nonstick skillet or griddle lightly coated with oil or cooking spray over medium heat.
- Scoop about ¼ cup of batter per pancake onto the griddle. Cook for 2–3 minutes or until the tops are covered with bubbles and the edges look golden brown. Flip pancakes and cook for an additional 1–2 minutes or until pancakes are done.
- Serve immediately with your favorite toppings. Enjoy!