Strawberry Acai Protein Donuts, submitted by Shaklee Ambassador, Maxi Smith
- 2/3 cup oats
- 1 scoop Strawberry Açaí Life Shake
- 18g coconut sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 50g plain Greek yogurt
- 100ml almond milk
- vanilla extract
- 50g fresh blueberries
- 20g white choc chips
1. Blend dry ingredients, then add yogurt, almond milk, and vanilla extract.
2. Blend again, then add the white chocolate chips and blueberries.
3. Add mixture to donut mold.
4. Bake @ 350 degrees for 15 mins. Let cool, remove from donut mold and enjoy. Donuts will keep in the fridge for up to 5 days.
Protein Baked Oats
- 40g rolled oats
- 20g Strawberry-Açaí Life Shake
- 1/2 tbsp. coconut sugar
- 40g plain Greek yogurt
- 90 ml unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tbsp. raspberries (fresh or frozen)
- 2 tbsp. white chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Blend all ingredients until smooth except raspberries and white chocolate.
3. Fill a small ramekin halfway with batter. Sprinkle 1 tbsp each of raspberries and white chocolate chips. Top with the second half of the batter.
4. Sprinkle with the rest of the raspberries and choc. chips. Bake for 20-25 mins. Let cool to your liking and enjoy.
Strawberry Acai Bliss Smoothie
- 2 scoops Strawberry Acai Life Shake
- 8 oz milk of choice
- 1/4 banana
- 1/2 tbsp nut butter (optional)
- Ice, as desired
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend until creamy. Pour in your favorite glass and serve immediately.