Heart disease is America’s leading cause of death and there are numerous factors that can increase your risk. To help reduce the risk of heart disease, OmegaGuard® provides a full spectrum of seven ultra-pure, pharmaceutical grade omega-3 essential fatty acids naturally found in small, cold-water fish.‡
The fish oil found in OmegaGuard comes certified by Friend of the Sea®, an international conservation organization that follows strict criteria for sustainability. Friend of the Sea tracks fish populations and works with fishermen to set catch limits and avoid harvesting during spawning seasons. Their efforts help ensure a constant supply of high-quality fish oil for Shaklee products without harming the environment.
- Helps maintain a healthy heart and cardiovascular system‡
- Helps retain healthy triglyceride levels‡
- Contains all seven omega-3 fatty acids, with 363 mg EPA and 240 mg DHA
- Small size for easier swallowing
- Our fish oil is non-GMO
- No artificial flavors, colors, sweeteners, or preservatives added
To ensure purity and potency, the fish oil in OmegaGuard undergoes a proprietary state-of-the art multi-step molecular distillation process that:
- Concentrates natural, beneficial omega-3 fatty acids including EPA & DHA
- Removes lead, mercury, arsenic, cadmium, dioxins, PCBs, and other contaminants
- Reduces oxidation and formation of trans fats
- Minimizes odor and fishy aftertaste
Learn more about OmegaGuard from Shaklee.
‡Supportive but not conclusive research shows that consumption of EPA and DHA fatty acids may reduce the risk of heart disease.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.