4 Skin Care MVPS to Add to Your Routine
Keeping your skin healthy and glowing is important for many reasons. Your skin is the largest organ in your body. It keeps body fluids in and harmful microbes out. It helps regulate our temperature, helps prevent dehydration, and can make vitamin D from the sun while reducing the harmful effects of UV radiation. It grows hair, and it’s responsible for one of our five senses (touch), with nerve endings that help us feel hot, cold, pressure, and pain.
Thankfully, there are many healthy choices you can make to support healthy, radiant skin. Both the products you apply and the foods you eat have the potential to nourish your natural skin barrier. So when you build your skin care routine, you want solutions that work inside and out. Here are four of our favorite skin care MVPs to add to your routine.
How to get glowing skin
If you’re new to skin care, the perfect place to start is with a YOUTH Personalized Regimen. This will give you the best skin care regimen based on your skin’s needs. Every product is developed with anti-aging vitamins and polyphenols to give you clinically proven clean beauty, and the regimen is broken into four basic steps.
- Step 1: Luminous Gel Oil Cleanser Your regimen starts with a 3-in-1, soap-free, pH-balanced cleanser to gently polish, purify, and prepare your skin.
- Step 2: Perfecting Skin Toner This toner exfoliates, hydrates, and nourishes your skin. Free your skin of dull cells and environmental pollutants to show the world a brighter, more radiant you.
- Step 3: Your choice of serum Here, you can select a serum based on your key concern. If you need to rejuvenate skin, help improve skin radiance and texture, and reduce the appearance of fine lines, select Youth Activating Serum. It’s formulated with 10x concentration of our patent-pending Youth Complex with gentle encapsulated vitamin A retinol and apple cell to support skin renewal at the cellular level and address all major signs of aging.
If you want to replenish moisture instantly and revitalize dehydrated and dry skin, select Moisture Activating Serum. It’s formulated with 10x the concentration of hyaluronic acid blend to deliver intense, instant hydration and plump skin. This fast-absorbing gel helps attract, retain, and seal in moisture to form a protective barrier to reduce water loss while reducing the appearance of fine lines.
- Step 4: Your choice of moisturizers for day and night If you want to combine environmental protection with moisturizing benefits, Age Defense Mineral Moisturizer is formulated with naturally derived zinc oxide to provide chemical-free SPF 30 broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection. But if your focus is to quench and soothe dry skin, Moisture Lock Day Cream is a cloud-like cream that seals in the actives of your serum to maximize its benefits and protect skin from moisture loss for lasting hydration and a smoother, more radiant complexion.
For nighttime, Advanced Renewal Night Cream supports your skin’s cell renewal process. It contains a proprietary botanical blend that helps collagen and elastin production to make skin appear younger-looking, smoother, and more luminous. It’s also available in a rich or light texture.
Up & Glowing
This MultiTasker is the perfect way to kick-start your day AND add to your skin care. It’s a delicious vanilla latte mix designed to pull double duty with the essentials you need to boost your energy levels and your beauty routine.* Here are the key ingredients in Up & Glowing that help your skin to glow.
- Collagen Collagen is the most abundant protein in the body and provides structural strength to skin, hair, and nails as well as muscles, bones, ligaments, and other connective tissues.*
- Vitamin C This is an essential vitamin that’s required to make collagen, has antioxidant properties, and helps protect against UV skin damage.*
- Hyaluronic acid Hyaluronic acid, our body’s natural lubricant, is abundantly found in our eyes, joints, and skin and is known for its ability to retain moisture.*
- Biotin Also known as vitamin B7, biotin supports healthy hair, skin, and nails.*
All you need to do is make a cup of Up & Glowing in the morning to rise and shine with natural energy AND a beauty boost.
Omega-3 fatty acids have many benefits, including healthy brain function, eye health, and heart health. But did you know omega-3s can also support healthy skin? The outermost layer of skin is the epidermis, and its top layer is called the stratum corneum. Think of it as the brick wall, and underneath it, lipids like omegas and ceramides help act as the mortar to hold our skin cells together, forming the natural skin barrier.
Here are three ways you can add this MVP nutrient to your diet.
- Omega-3 Gellys™ These chewable gellys are great for the whole family, delivering 335 mg omega-3s per gelly with a great-tasting and easy-to-take formula. Sourced from fish oil, Omega-3 Gellys™ deliver 3x more DHA + EPA than other leading gummies, and the new gelly technology uses emulsified droplets to improve absorption of omega-3s.*
- OmegaGuard® For a more traditional supplement to add to your routine, OmegaGuard® provides a full spectrum of seven ultra-pure, pharmaceutical-grade omega-3 fatty acids, including DHA + EPA. Every softgel is filled with highly purified, sustainable fish oil to reduce fishy taste and odor and ensure it’s as good for the planet as it is for you.
- Vegan Omega-3 No fish here, but there’s still an ocean of benefits. Vegan Omega-3 is perfect for those with dietary restrictions or preferences, with omega-3s sustainably sourced from marine algae off the coast of Washington state. This results in a pure and potent DHA + EPA that’s completely fish-free. Vegan Omega-3 delivers 400 mg DHA and 100 mg EPA per serving (2 softgels).
Did you know that the aging process starts in your cells? Over time your cells accumulate damage, and while the effects of aging may not be immediate, the ongoing accumulation of cellular damage eventually manifests throughout your entire body. This is why this MVP is formulated to Slow Aging at the Cellular Level®.* Vivix is formulated with the world’s most potent source of polyphenols to target the external and internal causes of cellular damage and keep your cells young.*
This MVP is available in three different form factors.
- Vivix Liquid This is the original form factor and perfect for those who may have trouble swallowing supplements. Shake well before use and take 1 teaspoon daily with a meal. This liquid supplement must be refrigerated after opening.
- Vivix Liquid Gels Liquid gels make it easy to take your daily dose of Vivix wherever you go. You can take two liquid gels daily with a meal, and no refrigeration is required.
- Vivix Gummies Meet our first-ever anti-aging gummies.* Three of these tasty gummies have all your daily Vivix benefits. Vivix Gummies also features more sustainable packaging with a refillable glass jar. After your first purchase, you can order refill pouches every time you need more Vivix Gummies. This is part of our sustainability goals to incorporate more reusable and refillable packaging solutions with our products.
Love the skin you’re in
Your skin needs love from the inside and out. So add these four MVPs to your routine and level up your skin care game.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.