You did it. You booked that trip you’ve been dreaming about. Or maybe you just have a free weekend coming up and you’re ready for some adventure. But whether you’re doing a day trip or a few weeks of vacation, it’s always a good idea to take care of your health before and during your travel plans. So here are a few tips to help you prepare and stay prepared during your trip.
Before Your Travel
- Have a nutrition plan (for you and your kids). Make sure your body has the nutrients it needs with a precisely personalized Meology™ Take a quick assessment and Meology will create a supplement plan that meets your unique nutrition needs and health goals. And if you have children, Meology™ Kids is perfect for them, with daily gummy vitamin packs to help them grow and develop.* It shouldn’t be too hard to get your kids to take them either—these gummies taste great!
- Take NutriFeron® daily. When you plan to be out and about, it’s a good idea to boost your defenses. NutriFeron promotes healthy immune function using an exclusive, patented interferon-boosting formula developed by a renowned immunologist.* Interferon stimulates immune cells and is vital to healthy immune function.
- Pack your Defend & Resist Complex. One of your best travel companions, Defend & Resist Complex helps your body respond to environmental challenges by giving your immune system what it needs to stay strong.*
- Pack your EZ-Gest®. If you’re trying new and/or exotic foods, you don’t want an upset stomach cramping your style. EZ-Gest® calms your digestion with five digestive enzymes that help relieve discomfort you may feel after eating, and it’s great for the occasional discomfort from gas and bloating as well.*
During Your Travel
- Take care of your skin. Depending on the time of the year, weather can be harsh on your skin. Help lock in your skin’s moisture with the Advanced Hydration Regimen. This 4-step regimen cleanses, tones, treats, and moisturizes your skin for ultimate hydration. Also, don’t forget to put on your daily SPF with Age Defense Mineral Moisturizer SPF 30. Protecting your skin from the sun is a must, whether it’s a cloudy day or you’re 30,000 feet up in the clouds.
- Get some natural energy. Instead of airport or hotel coffee, try a packet of Sustained Energy Boost* or your favorite flavor of Energizing Tea for a clean source of energy.
- Keep a pack of Germ Off+ Wipes handy. These wipes are great for disinfecting any nonporous surfaces that you’ll have a lot of contact with, including your plane seat, arm rests, and tray table or your hotel room, bathroom, dresser, and nightstand.
- Have a cup of Triple Defense Boost. Power your immune system for the day with a great-tasting berry-flavored drink mix packed with vitamins C and D, zinc, adaptogens, elderberry, and more.*
- Stay hydrated. Carry a reusable water bottle with you, especially if you’re planning to be outdoors the whole day. You can also add a stick of Performance® Low Calorie Electrolyte Drink to get the electrolytes your body needs without the extra sugar, calories, and artificial ingredients found in other rehydration beverages.
Wherever you go, we hope you have a safe trip and a great time!