Every day, kids are off to use their powers for good. But it can be a challenge to ensure they’re getting the nutrition they need from diet alone. That’s where Shaklee comes in. Meology™ Kids, and Incredivites® are made with super-safe ingredients that bring out the best in your li’l superhero.
Meology Kids—A Groundbreaking Innovation Delivering:
Meology for your mini-me. These customizable daily packs of gummy vitamins contain a powerful combination of nutrients to help kids grow up well.*
- 11 Essential vitamins and minerals to support kids as they grow & develop
- 300 mg of vital omega-3s to support brain and eye health
- A powerful combination of immune-supporting nutrients
- 3 delicious flavors: Cheery Cherry, Very Berry, and Strawberry Lemonade
Just the Good Stuff
- With only 3 g of sugar (which is equivalent to 3 strawberries), Meology Kids contains 1/3 less sugar compared to other popular brands.
Dairy/lactose free, gluten/wheat free, soy free, egg free, peanut free, tree nut free, GMO free, and shellfish free
- A proprietary, all-in-one, designable vitamin gummy packs that save parents’ time and eliminates guesswork. Say “bye” to opening multiple bottles.
- Design each pack with your kiddo’s name (or nickname) and a personal icon of their choice!
And, for every purchase of Meology Kids, Shaklee helps provide life-changing nutritional support to a child in need through our partnership with Vitamin Angels. Get started by customizing Meology Kids packs for all your little ones.
Incredivites—Multivitamin for Kids
Each serving of Incredivites features 100% of the Daily Value of all eight B vitamins, as well as vitamins C and E, which play crucial roles in supporting immune function and more.*
- Loaded with 23 essential vitamins and minerals for healthy development*
- Provides calcium and vitamin D, which are crucial bone-building nutrients*
- All-natural tropical punch, grape, and berry flavors
- Free of artificial sweeteners, colors, preservatives, and flavors
- Gluten and lactose free
- Naturally sweetened with xylitol, which does not promote tooth decay
|*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.|