When we say that our Basic H2® Biodegradable Cleaner is “all” purpose, we mean it. While there are a lot of cleaners on the market that claim that they’re multipurpose, there are many ways that Basic H2 outperforms them. Here are some of the thousands of ways that Basic H2 can be used to clean out the competition.
What Makes Basic H2 a True Multitasker?
- It’s supersafe. This nontoxic cleaner has no toxic fumes, chlorine, or hazardous chemicals. Plus, it’s fragrance free, pH balanced, and mild on your hands. Basic H2 is a truly green cleaner made only from natural, sustainably sourced ingredients, making it safe to use anywhere around the house.
- It’s superconcentrated. Did you know one 16-oz. bottle of Basic H2 can make up to 48 gallons of powerful cleaner? Our super concentrated formula is designed to be mixed with water not only to save you money but also so you can adjust the cleaning strength as needed. For example, glass surfaces might only need a few drops of Basic H2 mixed with water to clean, while greasy surfaces could use a little extra.
- It’s superpowerful. Just because Basic H2 is a green cleaner doesn’t mean it isn’t tough on dirt and grime. With our super concentrated formula, there are thousands of things you could clean with Basic H2; here are some examples.
How You Can Use Basic H2
- Windows, mirrors, and other glass surfaces: Mix 1–2 drops of Basic H2 with 16 oz. of water in a spray bottle to make a bottle of window cleaner.
- Sealed countertops, tiles, sealed woodwork, furniture, and other general-purpose uses: Mix ¼ teaspoon of Basic H2 with 16 oz. of water in a spray bottle to make a general-purpose cleaner.
- Nonporous floors: Mix 1 tablespoon of Basic H2 with 1 gallon of water to clean large surfaces like hardwood and kitchen floors.
- Ovens, microwaves, stovetops, cooking surfaces, kitchen appliances: For areas that need a little more cleaning power, try our degreasing formula of 1½ teaspoons of Basic H2 combined with 16 oz. of water in a spray bottle.
- Pots, pans, grills, barbeques, driveways, and engine grease: For the toughest of cleaning jobs, use 2 oz. of Basic H2 combined with 1 gallon of water.
From inside to outside and from bathrooms to barbeques, Basic H2 can be used almost anywhere. Order a bottle today and clean your way to a healthier home.