Shaklee Senior Coordinator, Madeleine Pidel is excited about our new Organic Greens Booster. Why? She feels like it’s a great way to sneak veggies into her kids’ food. If you feel like you can relate (or maybe you’re looking for more ways to incorporate greens into your meals), then check out Madeleine’s recipe for banana muffins. In case you need convincing, her kids loved these muffins and demanded more!
- 1/2 cup Vanilla Life Shake™
- 2 scoops Organic Greens Booster
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/4 cup raw sugar
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups organic oats
- 1 tsp baking powder
2. Then, stir together in a separate bowl the dry ingredients (baking powder, oats and sugar).
3. Gently blend together until everything is mixed well.
4. Fill 12 lined muffin tins and be sure to lick the spoon!
5. Bake at 350 for 18-20 min.Cool, serve, enjoy!