Tree planting is one of the most important things we can do to help sustain our planet, which is why over the next 10 years, Shaklee is committed to planting 10 million trees. But how exactly does tree planting help the environment? Here’s how much impact planting trees can have.
- Trees clean the air. Not only do trees produce oxygen but they also absorb carbon dioxide and other harmful greenhouse gases.
- Trees help prevent natural disasters. The roots of trees capture rainwater that might otherwise cause floods or landslides.
- Trees provide a home for wildlife. Many species rely on trees for shelter and food.
- Trees help reduce stress. Taking in nature often gives you a great psychological boost. So just the sight of trees can have loads of benefits like stress and anxiety reduction.
- Trees help cool the climate. Trees evaporate water into the air, helping to increase cloud cover and keep temperatures cooler.
- Trees reduce noise pollution. For more urban areas, trees can help cut down noise by creating a natural sound barrier with dense branches and leaves.
- Trees have many home benefits. Planting a tree in your own backyard can provide shade for your house and keep it cool so you can cut back on air-conditioning usage. Not only does a tree save you money, it may even increase the value of your property.
- Trees make our Earth more beautiful. There’s no doubt that trees make a scene! Whether you are watching the seasons change in the leaves or just enjoying a natural canopy, trees make the difference.
It’s never too late to help plant a single tree that can have a positive impact on our environment. And if you’re not able to plant a tree in your own yard, there are other ways to plant trees! From April 20, 2020 through April 26, 2020, Shaklee will plant 1 tree for every order that includes a Get Clean® product.† Whether a tree is planted in your yard or around the world, we are one step closer to a cleaner planet.
†Buy 1 Get Clean® Product, Give 1 Tree.
- This offer is available in the US and Canada from April 20, 2020 at 12:01 a.m. through April 26, 2020 at midnight (PST).
- Open to the entire Shaklee Family (including Guests, Preferred Members, Distributors, and Business Leaders).
- Shaklee will plant one tree for every order that includes a Get Clean® product (accessories excluded).
- A maximum of one tree will be planted per order. No limit to the number of orders a person may place.
- Eligible orders must be placed online. Autoship orders are included.
- Orders placed through the Call Center do not apply.