Salmon is great for a healthy heart! Try this recipe, it’s easy and absolutely delicious!
- 1 whole skinless salmon fillet, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 zucchini, diced into 1 inch pieces
- 8-10 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 bell peppers, sliced
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp fennel seeds, crushed
- 1 tsp coriander seeds, crushed
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/4 tsp. rosemary and oregano or any herbs of choice
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice (or lime if you prefer)
- 1/2 cup plain greek yogurt
- 2 Tbsp. fresh dill
Cut the salmon to create 1-in square pieces. Season with cumin, fennel seeds, coriander seeds, salt, pepper and olive oil. You can also season zucchini, tomatoes, bell peppers and red onion with the same. Insert the salmon pieces into skewers alternating with cherry tomatoes, zucchini, bell peppers, and red onion. Ensure that you leave some space between pieces.
Preheat grill to 350° to 400° (medium-high) heat. Grill, covered with grill lid, 5 to 6 minutes on each side or until the salmon is cooked well.
Combine yogurt, dill, mixed herbs and lemon juice in a separate bowl and serve with the kebabs.