Dessert without the guilt! Enjoy these nutty cookies with a protein twist.
- 2 scoops Vanilla or Café Latte Life Shake™
- 1/4 cup organic butter (or coconut oil)
- 2 Tbsp. organic sugar (or 3 Tbsp.Performance Endurance Electrolyte Drink)
- 2 Tbsp. almond milk or water
- 1/4 cup almond meal
- 1/2 cup rolled oats (gluten-free)
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp. Himalayan pink salt (or sea salt)
- 1/4 cup your favorite mix-ins dried fruit (cranberries or shredded coconut), nuts, or mini-chocolate chips.
In a bowl, cream butter, vanilla, and sugar using a spoon. Mix in remaining ingredients. Scoop 10-12 balls and place 2-3 inches apart on nonstick baking sheet. Press down each ball with a wet fork in one direction, then the other direction. Bake at 325° F in pre-heated oven for 15 minutes. Place on cooling rack for 10 minutes. Enjoy!
Special thanks to our Facebook Friends for sharing their delicious Life Energizing Shake recipes.