Makes 4 servings.
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts-cooked and chopped
- 1/2 Napa cabbage or any greens of choice, thinly sliced
- 1/4 small red cabbage, thinly sliced
- 2 medium carrots, grated
- 3 green onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 Tbsp. roasted almonds, crushed
- 1 lime, juiced
- 3 Tbsp. natural peanut butter
- 2 Tbsp. low-sodium soy sauce
- 3 tsp agave nectar (or honey)
- 1 Tbsp. Ginger Root, Grated
- 2 Garlic Cloves, Minced
- 2 tsp rice vinegar
In a small bowl, combine the lime juice, peanut butter, soy sauce, agave, rice vinegar, ginger and garlic. Whisk thoroughly. In a large salad bowl, combine all the veggies and chicken breast. Toss with the dressing. Garnish with the roasted almonds. Serve.