You will fall in love with this fluffy, flavorful and moist zucchini bread with a Organics Green Booster & Plain and Simple twist. Enjoy with your cup of coffee or as a healthy evening snack.
- 2 scoops Plain & Simple Life Energizing Shake™
- 4 scoops Organic Greens Booster
- 2 cups grated zucchini (squeeze out the water)
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 3/4 cup raw honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1.5 cups whole wheat flour
- extra virgin olive oil (to coat the loaf pan)
- Chocolate chips, nuts etc., options add-ons
In a large mixing bowl, add Plain and Simple Life Energizing Shake, Organic Greens Booster, egg, applesauce, honey, vanilla, cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder and salt; whisk until combined. Add zucchini and stir. Add flour and mix gently with a spatula just enough to combine.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F, line 9 x 5 with parchment paper and coat lightly with olive oil. Set aside.Pour batter into loaf pan and bake for 60 minutes or until the toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.Remove from the oven and transfer to a cooling rack to cool off for 10 minutes. Remove the bread from the pan and let it cool off completely before slicing with sharp knife.