October is National Cookie Month. Use Life Energizing Shake™ mix for a nutty and salty cookie treat.
2 scoops Vanilla or Café Latte Life Energizing Shake
3 Tbsp. organic butter, softened (or coconut oil)
2 Tbsp. organic sugar (or 3 Tbsp. Shaklee Performance Orange or Lemon Lime flavor)
2 Tbsp. almond milk or water
1/4 cup almond meal
1/2 cup rolled oats (gluten-free)
1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
1/8 tsp. Himalayan pink salt (or sea salt)
1/4 tsp. liquid stevia, or to taste
Optional: 1/4 cup your favorite mix-ins dried fruit (cranberries or shredded coconut), nuts, or mini-chocolate chips.
- In a bowl, cream butter, vanilla, and sugar using a spoon.
- Mix in remaining ingredients.
- Scoop 10-12 balls and place 2-3 inches apart on nonstick baking sheet. Press down each ball with a wet fork in one direction, then the other direction.
- Bake at 325° F in preheated oven for 15 minutes.
- Place on cooling rack for 10 minutes. Enjoy!
Special thanks to our Facebook Friends for sharing their delicious Life Energizing Shake recipes.